Since I’ve been back from Hawaii, I’ve spent a lot of time around food –making it, eating it, and attending things like Tastemakers.com’s Local Food and Travel Expo and Meatpacking Uncorked. Free wine? I’m there!
Fave restaurants eaten during this month:
- Umami Burger
- Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken
- Cowgirl Seahorse
- Suave Sabor (Newark, NJ)
- Manny’s Texas Wieners (Union, NJ)
I also practiced a lot of my own domestic goddess skills over the month:
- Sausage avocado penne pesto pasta with tomatoes and mushrooms
- Lobster mac and cheese
- Lemon and 7 seasons chicken with brown rice and lemon butter veggies
- Orange juice muffins
- A combination of what I’m good at making! (7 seasons chicken, lemon butter veggies, orange juice muffins, sausage mushroom pesto pasta)
Time to try and see if I can master any new things to eat!