In celebration of one of the biggest pots of the Powerball being drawn tonight I’ve decided to create a list of all things I’d like to do/would do if my student loans weren’t getting in the way.
- Pay off said student loans. It would be a wonderful weight off my shoulders and I would like to enjoy my pay check every now and then.
- Pay off all debts for all the people I love and care about.
- So they can all travel the world with me. I have a goal with my best friend Lane to travel every continent (maybe even Antarctica!) before I turn 30. Life’s too short. I just want to go everywhere and see everything and eat what the people eat and see the sunset from every different horizon there is. I pretty much sound like Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
- Buy a Rolodex. It’s been on my Christmas wishlist for almost 2 years now and I have yet to receive one from anyone.
- Buy my parents a house. Nothing crazy or anything, but they’ve lived in the same house since I was born and they’ve always wanted a new one. I just want to give them that.
- Fly over all of my family from the Philippines to see my grandma and grandpa. They haven’t seen them in years and my grandpa is turning 90 next year – he deserves to see all six and all 10 of his grandkids at the same time.
- I don’t really need all that much. The apartment in Manhattan, the vacation to the Caribbean, are all things I have and can do on my own right now. I don’t really need anything, just take the stress off my parents and I’ll be good.